mardi 27 avril 2010

Portland, OR

Portland was exactly what I needed after LA and Vegas' crazyness. Smaller city, much more indie and underground, arty... I couchsurfed with Petra, her 3 roommates and her pets in a cute house near Alberta Street, a place full of bars, cafés, bike rentals, organic groceries, arty gift shops... well you see, this kind of place. I spent two nights and one day, just the time to hang around in the City, downtown, Nob Hill... And I had so much fun at this theater play, Vagina's monologues, haha SO famous, it's played in France for 5 years and I waited to be in Portland to see it ; )
I really enjoyed Porland.
Petra's house (hope no mistake Petra!)
Always the same stuff
Powell's books, biggest library in US, even in the world I think.
Nice posters (I stole plenty of them...sorry)
Nooooooooo I can't beleive I missed him once more!!! It's fourth time!!!!
10$ for the Chinese garden? ha ha noo way I think I've seen enough in real China!

Always great architecture

Portland is know as "city of bridges" = happy happy happy




Introduction to Buffalo's grain elevators!


Urban parc



Structure!!


Great

Aucun commentaire: