mardi 27 avril 2010

Olympia, WA

Early in the morning on a saturday, I took the Greyhound to Olympia, where I would meet my friend Leon. We met 4 years ago in Lyon, France, at an electronic music festival: "Nuits sonores". We always kept contact, and after having spent a crazy week together in 2005, it was my turn to come over and say hi!
Olympia was also very relax. Have you seen the movie "Last days" of Gus Van Sant? It was this kind of atmospehre (fortunately less depressing!). I stayed the weekend at Leon's house with his roommates, all very friendly. We walked in the woods, cooked organic food, picked nettles, listened to good sound, made a "Clothing swap" (fun), saw a theater play on Evergreen University rooftop, I read and wrote a lot...
Thanks Leon!!!

Olympia Port



Olympia crane

Lake


Trumpet players


Leon's house


Me in Leon's Garden



Leon's car..? noo.. old abandonned truck



Hippies swaping clothes



Hippies ; )

Aucun commentaire: